- Scoop out ½ cup of chocolate and set aside.
- Microwave remaining chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 15-30 second intervals until you reach 105-108°F (107-110°F for dark). This should only take 60-90 seconds.
- Put the ½ cup of reserved chocolate into the melted chocolate and stir until completely melted.
- Stir occasionally until chocolate is approximately 90°F.
- Incorporate your desired mix-ins and spread out on parchment paper.
- Allow chocolate to harden at room temperature, then break into smaller pieces!
1. Don't limit yourself to the mix-ins in the box, add anything you want to your bark!
2. For potato chips and pretzels, crush into smaller pieces before adding to bark.
3. For large mix-ins like gummy bears, spread chocolate onto parchment and then press gummy bears into melted chocolate before it hardens.
*NOTE: Some mix-ins have a desiccant packet, so be sure to remove.